Saturday, May 17, 2014

"Opera Noir" To Be Title Of Timbaland's Forthcoming Album

"The talent of hit producer Timbaland has been on fire lately! Over the past two years he has put the 'Midas Touch' on the albums of major artists like Justin Timberlake's The 20/20 Experience, Beyone's hit surprise album, and Jay Z's Magna Carta...Holy Grail. Now he’s ready to do his own thing. Timbaland tells Revolt that his upcoming fourth project will be called Opera Noir. The album's title comes from black culture. 'It’s a culture thing. It's the truth. It’s just about life in general. My life. My personal life, and I found myself as an artist and human being and as a man. I found who I am,' the super producer claimed. Timbaland describes the album as his version of Dr. Dre's The Chronic, but don't expect all the features. The Virginia Beach native plans only two or three features on the project at most. 'Me and my new artist, her name is V. Just me and her. And Cee-Lo. That's it. When [Opera Noir] comes out and you see the whole package, you'll understand why. You'll see it, and you'll be like, ‘Wow, I've never seen nothing like this,’' Tim explained. Previously Timbaland had told fans that the next album following 2009's Shock Value II would be called Textbook Timbo. But we understand, things change." [Source]